Trademark & Copyright
The objective of this policy is to verify our approach to issues concerning disputes relating to trademark or copyright infringements.
Zap! Creatives brand is owned by Compilation Ltd and the business provides bespoke production services for merchandise which often includes designs and personalised copy produced by our customers.
As part of our general "Terms and Conditions" Zap! Creatives customers warrant that they have the intellectual property rights relating to the content they create or upload to our artwork team for the onward productions of their order.
In making this warrant customers agree by the placing of their order to indemnify and release Compilation Ltd. from any liability resulting from any subsequent breach.
If you have seen a design on the Zap! Creatives website which you believe infringes your rights regarding a legitimately held trademark or copyright, please drop us a line at email@example.com : with the following information:
- The full address, contact name e-mail and telephone number, including business name related to the owner of the trademark/copyright in question.
- Your trademark/copyright reference from the Information Commissioners Office (or other official trademark/copyright registration body).
- Screenshot, JPG, PNG, URL, PDF of the trademark you own accompanied by the specific image(s) to which you are objecting on Zap Creatives website and the explanation as to why you believe this is a breach of your trademark/copyright.
- If the submission is not made by the trademark/copyright owner, please outline the relationship and authority granted to pursue any complaint.
Once we receive your notification of complaint customer services will investigate and respond in full within 10 days of the receipt of the complaint.
In matters where it is clear a customer of Zap! Creatives has acted without authority in the use of an image, design and/or copy we will take the following action: -
- Remove the contentious content from the Zap! Creatives website.
- Contact the customer and relay the specific details of the complaint and confirm that their details have been shared with the registered trademark/ copyright owner. We would recommend that the customer contact the trademark/copyright owner to resolve the dispute.
If our investigations warrant a variation from the above process Zap! Creatives reserves the right to proceed in such a manner best suited to resolve any dispute which may differ from the policy set out above.